Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Diccionario Textil Latinoamericano / Latin American Textile Dictionary

Recién me avisan que se ha incluido un enlace a este blog Entrelanzaderas 
en la sección dedicada al frivolité del Diccionario Textil Latinoamericano.
Es un gran honor ser parte de esa magnífica obra. 
¡Muchas gracias!

I have just been notified that a link to my blog Entrelanzaderas 
has been added to the Tatting section of the Latin American Textile Dictionary. 
It is a great honor to be part of such a great publication.
Thank you!!




5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!
    You'd please tell them that in Italy tatting is "chiacchierino" or "frivolité". I've lived here for all my life and I've never heard tatting be called "occhi", that's not right to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muy, muy merecida distinción. Un orgullo para ti. Siempre se hablará de tu dedicación, habilidad y entrega al frivolité. Enhorabuena querida Karen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations !!! Well - deserved recognition :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome!! Congratulations!!! :)

    ReplyDelete